HP Envy 4520 Printers Software.
Troubleshoot Eprint Services.
Printer Driver Installation Setup.
Your Call Will Be Answer In Few Seconds
HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup
If you do a lot of printing tasks, the HP Envy 4520 is one of the best models, which you can go for. It is a multifunction inkjet printer, which is also available at an affordable price. The product can work great for both home and office.
If you are planning to purchase the HP Envy 4520, it is necessary that you read the complete specifications of the products, and it is after that, you should take your decision. The printer is quite easy to use, and the complete details of the HP Envy 4520 printer are given here for your advantage.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Features
- The HP Envy 4520 is an inkjet printer and it also allows scanning documents for various functionalities. The printer also has photocopy functionality.
- The printer has a single line LCD display, which can help you to control the settings of your printer.
- The printing speed for the HP Envy 4520 printer is 22 papers per minute in case of color printing, and it is 28 papers per minute in case of mono-colored printing.
- The maximum output resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 dpi in case of color printing, and it is 600×600 dpi in case of black and white printing.
- The tray can hold a maximum of 100 sheets at once, and it can hold a maximum of 20 sheets at the output tray.
- The media type or the papers, which are supported by the HP Envy 4520 printer, are A4, A5, B5, C6 and all other paper sizes.
- The physical dimensions of the printer are 216.7×433.5×401.5 mm, and the weight of the unit is 5.9 Kg.
- The printer support high speed USB connectivity, and wireless 802.11 b/g/n connectivity for network printing.
- The printer support Apple AirPrint, which means, you can also use your Mac devices along with the HP Envy 4520 printer setup .
HP Envy 4520 Printer Pros
Here are the few pros of the HP Envy 4520 printer, or the reasons, you should go for the printer.
- The HP Envy 4520 has 64 MB RAM within it, which is enough for printing all kind of documents seamlessly.
- The printer is compatible with a number of operating systems without any troubles, which is another great advantage. The printer still supports Windows XP.
- The wireless printing for the HP Envy 4520 is also quite fast, and print can be requested from anywhere within network to get the best possible speed. The HP Envy 4520 wireless setup is also quite easy.
- The HP Envy 4520 setup is also quite easy, which means, you will not face any kind of troubles with driver setup.
- The HP Envy 4520 printer setup is also quite easy, and the drivers are easily available from the operating system updates.
- The printer can support a big number of cartridges at once, which means, you will not have to change the cartridges after printing a few documents.
- The cartridges are not easily clogged, when the printer is not used for a long period of time.
- The HP Envy 4520 technical support or HP Envy 4520 tech support team is also very helpful, for all kind of problems, which you can face.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Cons
Each electronic product has some cons, and here are a few of the cons of the product.
- The HP Envy 4520 printer vibrates a lot, when you’re using it on a desk, and make a lot of noise, which is one of the biggest problems with the printer.
- After using it for a long period of time, it has been seen that the printer do not work properly with refilled cartridges. Though, HP never the printer creates problem with printing from recommends the use of refilled cartridges, but still a lot of people use that.
- The printer sometimes causes issues, when prints are requested from any smartphone through the smartphone app.
- As far as the Control Panel of the HP Envy 4520 setup is concerned, the Control Panel do not have a color screen, which sometimes cause issues while controlling it.
Step To HP Envy 4520 Setup For Printing
Step 1 : Unpacking The HP Envy 4520 Printer setup
Unpacking the printer is easy, and you should handle everything with care, while doing it.
- Take the printer out of the box, followed by all the other peripherals, which are available within the box.
- Remove any kind of bindings and stickers, and unwrap the cables, which are provided with the printer.
- Place the printer on a safe place.
Step 2 : Check The Box Contents
You should ensure you got everything, which are printed on the box. Compare the box contents, within the box contents, with the list, which is written within the manual.
Step 3 : Add Papers To The Tray Of The Printer
- Pull the printer tray from the printer. Make sure, you are pulling the input tray.
- Take out the guides present within the printer, and attach the paper sheet with the guides.
- Place the paper sheet along with the guides, within the place, and push it back gently.
Step 4 : Putting The Cartridges in
Place the printer cartridges within the appropriate place. If the cartridges have no ink in it, replace the cartridges with HP certified cartridges.
Step 5 : Installing HP Envy 4520 Software
Plug the printer to the power, and the USB cable with the computer or laptop. Once it is done, install the hp envy 4520 driver software on the computer. Do a test print, and if it is successful, your printer is ready to use. Otherwise you can download software from 123.hp.envy4520
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
Before proceeding with the hp envy 4520 wireless setup , you should check the following requirements.
- Make sure the home router has SSID isolation, and Client isolation disabled.
- Make sure your SSID is visible. In case it is not visible, you should make it visible by visiting the router control panel.
The method for enabling wireless connection on HP Envy 4520 is given in the steps below.
- Choose wireless connection from the printer control panel, and select wireless setup from the list.
- On the screen, choose the wireless network, where all the computers and mobile devices, are connected.
- After you choose the preferred wireless connection, enter the password of your wireless network.
- Once the connection is ready, you can request prints from any connected device, which is connected to the same wireless network.
- Once everything is done, request a test print from your computer or laptop, and once it is done, your printer is ready to use.Now your hp envy 4520 wireless setup
HP Envy 4520 USB Setup
Before proceeding with the HP Envy 4520 USB setup, you should make sure, you have all the perquisites. If your hp envy 4520 wireless setup is not working then you can take print by using usb setup.
- Make sure, you are connecting the printer directly with the computer, and are not connecting the same through any USB hub.
- You should have all the drivers ready in your hand, and you should have a CD or DVD drive on your computer to install the software from your CD or DVD.
USB Setup for Hp Envy 4520 is given here
- You have to insert the disk provided with the HP Envy 4520 software , on your computer disc tray, and wait for the pop-up to appear. It should appear, if AutoRun is enabled on your computer.
- Else you will have to open your disk contents, and choose setup from the available files for HP Envy 4520 printer driver setup.
- You have to go through the steps, and click on next, in order to carry on with the installation process.
- In the meantime, you will be asked to connect the printer to your computer, and in that case, you have to connect the HP Envy 4520 printer to your computer through your USB connection, and on the printer.
- Now you will be asked to feed papers to the tray, and the printer will do a test print, in order to ensure that everything is working properly.
- The printer is installed and is ready to use.
HP Envy 4520 Airprint Setup
The HP Envy 4520 is capable or is compatible with Apple AirPrint, and the process for setting up wireless hp envy 4520 AirPrint on your Mac devices is quite easy and the steps given here.
- Your first step should be to download and install all the latest drivers available for your printer from the HP Envy 4520 airprint support website 123.hp.com/envy4520.
- After doing that, you have to turn on the printer and connect it to your home wireless network, or any other wireless network, your MacBook or iPhone is connected to.
- Go to Apple menu, and click on system preferences. You’ll get an option for print and scan, and you have to click on that.
- You have to click on the plus sign, which is available at the bottom portion of the menu. You have to then select nearby printers, and find the name of the printer, which is HP Envy 4520 airprint setup in the case.
- After that, you will get the option of AirPrint, in the printer using section, if the printer supports Apple AirPrint, which is yes in the case of HP Envy 4520 airprint .
- The printer is ready to be used with Apple AirPrint.
Cancelling a Print Job With HP Envy 4520 Printer
Cancellation Process is given here
- Find the printer icon on the taskbar of your Windows computer.
- Double click on it, or right-click, and select open.
- Choose the printing jobs, which you do not want any longer.
- Press the delete option, which will be available below the title bar.
HP Envy 4520 Software Download and Setup
- Just go to HP support website 123.hp.envy 4520 , and select software and drivers from the drop-down menu, which will come out. You can also find HP envy 4520 software download from the menu.
- You will have to enter the details of your product, or enter HP Envy 4520 printer, in the text box available.
- From there, you can easily download the latest version of your printer driver, and a number of other items, necessary for your printer.
Setup Process is given here
- The downloaded file from 123.hp.envy 4520 will be available in a zipped file, and you should have any unzipping software for the purpose.
- Unzip all the files to any location on your hard drive, and give the folder, a proper name.
- Open the folder and you will find a file named Setup.exe.
- Double click on the file, and you will have to follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver.
- You should place the cartridges, and papers within the printer, if you hadn’t done it already, when it will be advised to do that.
- Your printer drivers will be installed after the setup is complete.
- Do a test print to ensure, the printer is working properly, without any issues.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Installation in Windows
Installing the Hp Envy 4520 printer for wireless setup is given here.
- Go to Wi-Fi on the printer. You can get it from the display section.
- Choose Wi-Fi setup from the given list.
- Choose the wireless network for Wi-Fi connection, and enter the password.
- Do a test print to check, hp envy 4520 wireless setup is working properly or not .
The steps for installation of HP Envy 4520 printer using USB on Windows are given here.
- Insert the HP Envy 4520 printer disk on your disc tray, and click the setup option from the list of files available on the disk.
- Go through the installation process, and connect the printer when it is asked to do that. You should also insert the pages, when it is asked to do that.
- After you click on finish, the setup hp e nvy 4520 printer is complete, and you can use the printer.
- After the pop-up says, the printer is ready to use, it is advisable that you print out any document from your printer in order to ensure that is working properly.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Installation in Smarphone
The installation process for using HP Envy 4520 software on your Smartphone is also quite easy, and the steps given here.
- Just your marketplace for your Smartphone, and download the HP ePrint app from the marketplace, and install it.
- After you open that, you will find a list of printers available, and choose the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- While printing documents, you’ll you will be redirected to the app, and you have to choose the printer, while printing.
- You can also download the printer plug-in, or the HP ePrint, by going to printers on the settings of your Smartphone. The HP Envy 4520 manual setup is also possible.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Software Installation in MAC
The software installation process for use on Mac is quite easy, and the steps are given here, such that you can use it for printing purposes.
- Your first step should be to install all the drivers software, which are necessary for using the printer on your hp envy 4520 Mac.
- Now you will have to go to the Apple menu, and select system preferences from the list.
- Then you have to choose printers from the list, and is click on add new, in case the existing printer is not displayed on your computer.
- If the printer is not displayed, you’ll have to choose the printer, and install it.
- In case the printer is already available within the list of available printers, just click on that, and click on the install button and the printer installation will start.
- In order to ensure that the printer is working correctly, try to do a test print, before printing out any document.
- Now the hp envy 4520 mac printer is ready to be used with your Mac.