Install HP Printers Software.
Troubleshoot Eprint Services.
Printer Driver Installation Setup.
Your Call Will Be Answer In Few Seconds
HP Envy 5530 printer setup
The HP Envy 5530 printer is all in one printer. It has special features such as built-in templates for graph paper and lined notebook paper. It is light weight and very compact. The Envy 5530 also supports HP’s Web apps. It also offers Wireless Direct. The control panel is a 67mm touch screen with dedicated touch buttons down either side. . Below the control panel is a single socket for an SD card. It also has a simple two cartridge maintenance.
Try and buy the printer from a professional installation service provider. They would not just set it up for free they would also assist you with all necessary questions regarding the printer. While trying to set up the printer can be gruesome and time consuming. The manuals are not always quite helpful. Before you install your printer take professional help for your own for safety purpose.
However if you are trying to set it up by yourself these below steps should guide you to set up the printer. Before setting up the printer on your wireless network, gather the network name and password, and turn on your router, printer, and computer.
- Take your printer out from the package with caution. Remove all tape and packing materials from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Open cartridge access door. Open carriage latches and insert cartridges. Close carriage latches until they click.
- Turn on the printer.
- Touch Settings, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Complete the wireless network connection setup through the HP software installation.
- Go to 123.hp.com. Enter your printer model number, and then click Begin.
- Click Download, and then click Open, Save, or Run in any windows that display to download the driver to your computer.
- Double-click the driver file in the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder on the computer to launch the driver installation.
- Open or search for the HP folder in your list of installed software programs, click the folder for your printer, then click the name of your printer.
- The printer software opens.
- Click Utilities, and then click HP Envy 5530 printer setup & Software.
- Click Connect a new printer, and then follow the on-screen instructions to HP Envy 5530 printer setup on your wireless network.
These steps should let you set up the printer if you are still not able to install the printer kindly take professional help from the professional installation service provider.