Install HP Printers Software.
Troubleshoot Eprint Services.
Printer Driver Installation Setup.
Your Call Will Be Answer In Few Seconds
HP Envy 5544 printer: the process of installation
Following the step by step installation process of the printer is necessary. If you don’t follow, the installation process will show errors. When you are concerned with the the correct HP Envy 5544 wireless printer installation, seek professional help.
HP Envy 5544 is a versatile all in one printer. Not only can you connect it to your laptop, tablet or smart phone through Wi-Fi for high-quality printing, you can use the touch screen display to toggle through the all in one options with ease. It can print, scan, copy as well. The wireless functions, comes with a photo tray so you can fill your frames with professional prints in an instant.
It has a 5.5cm Mono Touch Screen. You can save paper with the 5544’s automatic duplex printing function, meaning that documents are printed double-sided. With the wifi printing you will never again have to deal with fiddly wires to get your photo or document printed. Nor will you even have to get off your couch.
Before you go for the HP Envy 5544 printer installation set up, opt for professional help. You might not have the knowledge of an expert and hence the HP Envy 5544 printer technical support is beneficial. Try and buy the printer from a professional installation service provider so that there is 24*7 HP Envy 5544 printer technical support and you don’t have to deal with any issues and troubles.
Follow the steps below to initiate the HP Envy 5544 printer installation setup.
- Take your printer out from the package with caution. Remove all tape and packing materials from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy5540 , and then follow the on-screen instructions to automatically download the printer software and connect to the wireless network.
- If you cannot access the 123.hp.com website, then continue to the next step.
- Use the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to set up your printer on your wireless network.
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already turned on.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.
- Touch the HP Envy 5544 printer set up or Settings icon, and then touch Wireless HP Envy 5544 printer Setup Wizard.
- Touch the name of your wireless network.
- Click Download, and then click Open, Save, or Run in any windows that display to download the driver to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection setup and HP Envy 5544 Printer Installation Setup.
- Your computer will immediately detect the printer.
Your printer is ready to be function. In case, you are not confident enough with the HP Envy 5544 printer driver installation, go for the professional help.