HP envy 5600 Printer Support.
Install HP Printers Software.
Troubleshoot Eprint Services.
Printer Driver Installation Setup.
Your Call Will Be Answer In Few Seconds
HP Envy 5600 Printer Setup
The Hp Envy 5600 e-All-in-one printer uses the HP Thermal Inkjet print technology. The device has a good flow mode with automatic double sided printing and fast printing speed. The text quality is laser sharp and the photos are of lab quality. The Hp Envy 5600 printer is energy efficient with its HP Auto-Off Technology and provides the ideal features for an active home.
If you are planning to purchase the HP Envy 5600, it is necessary that you read the complete specifications of the products, and it is after that, you should take your decision. The printer is quite easy to use, and the complete details of the HP Envy 5600 printer are given here for your advantage
- Scan to simply email
- HP printer control box
- Borderless and seamless printing
- Easy to use for mobile printing
- XL type cartridges
- Automatic Duplexer
- Fast printing of photos
- Actual Cloud Printing
- Dedicated Photo Tray
- No Ethernet Port
- No Fax support
- Relatively slow for
- Business Use
- Low quality of print
HP Envy 5600 Printer First Time Setup for Printering
Printers always play a pivotal part everywhere in today’s fast-paced world. Whether you run an office business or start up a home business, you will always have need for printed documents and photos. You can download software from 123.hp.com envy 5600
STEP 1: Simply UNPACK THE PRINTER
The and first primary step is to unpack the printer and take out the printer from its box and then remove all the packing materials.
- Take out the HP Envy 5600 printer from its box
- Remove the tapes and packing materials in and around the printer.
- Open the scanner lid; uncover the tapes and stickers on the scanner glass and close the lid.
- Open the cartridge access door, remove the packed materials in the cartridge slot and close the cartridge access door.
- Clear the packing materials from both the input and the output tray.
- Take away the packing materials from inside the tray of paper.
STEP 2: CHECK THE ITEMS OF THE PRINTER BOX
Check the HP Envy 5600 printer box for the hardware and software materials that have been shipped in along with the box of the printer.
STEP 3: LOAD PAPER INTO THE PAPER TRAY
Prior to installing the cartridges, you will need to load the input tray with a simple plain paper.
- Grab the paper tray handle and then pull the tray out.
- Keeping the tray pulled out, adjust the paper width guides.
- Load the input tray with a simple plain paper.
- Push the paper stack and adjust the paper width guides again.
- Push in the paper tray until it fits well into place.
STEP 4: CONNECT THE POWER CORD AND SET YOUR Preferred PREFERENCES
To complete the initial setup of your Envy5600 printer, plug one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end of the cable into a power socket; turn on the printer and then set the basic preferences.
STEP 5: INSTALL THE CARTRIDGES
Take out the cartridges that are available inside the printer box. Make sure you use reliable cartridges and ones that are compatible with your HP envy 5600 printer.
STEP 6: INSTALL Run The THE PRINTER SOFTWARE
The hardware setup for your Envy 5600 printer is now done. You require the driver and software installation to complete the setup of the printer. You can install the printing software from the company HP official website. Begin to print after completing the hardware and software setup of your printer.
How To Install Hp Envy 5600 Software Download and Setup
HP Envy5600 printer driver installation can be installed and setup in two ways; either through downloading the self-guided software from the HP official website for 123.hp.com/envy5600 or with the help of the printer installation CD provided along with the package of the printer.
RUN THE SETUP FILE FROM THE official WEBSITE
- For the HP Envy 5600 Printer Driver Download or the software download can be downloaded from the Hp official website
- Enter your printer model name or select your printer from the printer list and based on the options available on the web page, if prompted, choose your corresponding operating system.
- Click the Download button next to the full feature driver that saves the setup file in the browser’s download bar or on your computer Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the setup file to run it, follow the on-screen instructions on the computer and complete the printer software installation.
- Restart your computer and printer, and then initiate a print job.
RUN THE SETUP FILE FROM THE DISC
- Search for computers in Windows and then press Enter to open File Explorer.
- Double-click the CD drive in the File Explorer window. The contents of the disc will be displayed in the right pane of the window.
- From the list of files, select the Setup file and run it as administrator.
- Copy the contents of the disc to the computer hard drive and then install the printer software, if it does not get installed from the installation disc.
- Search for computer in Windows and press Enter. Double-click the C: drive and create a New folder.
- Rename the new folder as HP Software and then press Enter.
- In the File Explorer, click the disc drive and find the contents of the disc drive in the right pane of the window.
- Select all the files in the drive and copy the content to the HP Software folder you have created in the C: drive.
- Search for run in Windows and then press Enter.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the software.
- Delete the HP Software folder you created once the software is installed.
How To SetupWi-Fi Protected Envy Printer 5600
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After doing the above step the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to finish.
HP Envy Printer 5600 Wireless Setup
Pre-requisites to be follow
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display in it
- Ensure that you know the name of your network and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
- Run from the control panel of the Printer
- On the Printer’s control panel, navigate to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then simply go to Settings
- Select the Wireless Setup wizard
- HP Envy 5600 printer wireless setup is easy to set and organize.
- Follow the on-screen instructions till the Connection Option of the window displays
- In the option of Connection type Wizard simply select the Wireless or Ethernet as the preferable connection type.
- Then select “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)”
- Note: sometimes there are major chances that the Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup or for any problem simply call or email the HPEnvy 5600 Printer Support
HP Envy 5600 Printer USB Setup
HP 5600 printer Wireless Auto Connect allows the user to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any much more types of cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with the Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a connection of a 2.4 GHz
- Does not use a static Internet Protocol address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 0GHz Connection is not supported
How To Solve Cartridage Poblems HP Envy 5600 Printer
The attention light might flash, the printer does not print, and one of the following messages might display on the control panel of the printer:
- The Color or Right Print Cartridge is not a simply compatible
- Either the Incorrect Print Cartridge(s)
- Problem of the Print Cartridge
- Incorrectly Installed Cartridge(s)
- Black or Color Cartridge Failed
You can often resolve cartridge issues by reseating, cleaning, or replacing the cartridges.
Step 1 : Make Sure To Use The Genuine and Compatible HP Cartridges
Always make sure that the cartridges are compatible with your Hp envy 5600 printer.
Step 2 : the second step is to simply clean the cartridge and contacts of the carriage electrical
- Clean the cartridge with the distilled water. Use bottled or filtered water if distilled water is not merely available. Tap water can contain contaminants that can simply damage the cartridge.
- Sheets of paper or a paper towel to rest the cartridge on during cleaning.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage is idle and silent.
- Simply remove the cartridge and place it on a clean piece of paper with the nozzle plate facing up.
- Dip a clean foam-rubber swab or lint-free cloth into distilled water, and then squeeze any excess water from it.
- Clean only the contacts of the copper-colored
Step 3 : Reset the printer
There are only few steps to reset the printer:
- First of all press the Power button to turn on the product.
- With the product turned on, disconnect the power cord from the front of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the socket of the wall.
- Wait for at least 15 seconds of time.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- If the product does not turn on by itself, then simply press the Power button to turn it on.
HP Envy 5600 Printer Installation Procesure
- Simply Log on to HP Official Website
- Select the model of your printer.
- Download either the Basic HP envy 5600 printer Drivers setup or Full feature Software and Drivers from 123.hp.com/envy5600
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure the printer and computer automatically to the actual same network.
- Note: there are major chances that the Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- Now you can start using your printer at an ease.
- Or for any kind of problem or issue you can simply take help from the HP Envy 5600Wireless Printer Support feel free to call 1-866 417 9719
How To Setup Hp Envy 5600 in Mac
The HP Envy 5600 Printer setup in Mac is supported by Mac operating system version 10.6 or above
The HP Printer should be connected via a Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB
Configuring the HP envy 5600 printer to your Network
- Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display.
- Click the icon of settings.
- Simply Navigate to Wireless Settings.
- Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the valued preferred Network.
- Enter your password.
- Verify whether the connection is successful or not.
- Then simply give a Test print to the Network report page.
Connecting your Mac to HP Envy 5600 Printer
- Select System Preferences in the Apple Menu.
- Select the Print and Fax from the Hardware Selection.
- Click (+) icon to add the printer.
- Click the Continue button to install it.
- Then simply give a Test print.
How To Setup HP Envy 5600 Printer in Windows
The HP envy 5600 printer setup in Windows is supported by the Windows XP or above
The HP Printer should be connected via a Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB
Configuring the HP Envy 5600 Printer to your Network
- Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Navigate to Wireless Settings.
- Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the preferred Network.
- Enter your password.
- Verify whether the connection is successful.
- Give a Test print to the Network report page.
Connecting your Windows to HP Envy Printer
- Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel.
- Click Add Printer.
- Select and install the desired Printer.
- Give a Test print.
How To Setup HP Envy 5600 Printer in Smart Phone
- Setup of HP Envy 5600 Printer with a Smartphone
- Go to HP envy 5600 Printer Control Panel.
- Go to Setup network.
- Select the Network or the Wireless menu.
- Press the wizard for Wireless Setup.
- Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network.
- Select the wireless network.
- Simply enter the password.
- Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time.
- Then simply give a Test Print
- Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP Printer device and smartphone is connected to the same network.