Install HP Printers Software.
Hp Envy 5660 Troubleshooting Eprint Services.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Problem.
Your Call Will Be Answer In Few Seconds
HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup
If you are looking for a printer, the HP Envy 5660 printer is one of the best printers, which you can purchase. The HP Envy 5660 is a multifunction printer, which can fulfill all your printing needs. The printer is also reasonably priced, which is another great reason behind choosing the product.
The HP Envy 5660 is one of the best multifunction printers, which can help you to scan and copy documents, apart from just printing. The printer is available with all the latest functionalities, which is another reason; you should surely go for the printer. Here are all the factors, which you should know about the printer.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Features
The specifications of the HP Envy 5660 printer are given here, and you can get all the information about the printer, here.
- The dimensions of the product are 17.87×16.14×6.34 inches, and the weight of the product is 15.04 lbs, which is quite OK for a multi-function printer by HP.
- The maximum resolution for black and white prints with the HP Envy 5660 printer is 1200×1200, whereas the maximum resolution is 4800×1200 for color prints, with the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- As far as the connectivity of the HP Envy 5660 printer is concerned, it has 1 USB 2.0 port for connecting to the computer, and hp envy 5660 support 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The printing speed for black and white prints with the HP Envy 5660 printer is 22 papers per minute, and the maximum speed for color prints, with the HP Envy 5660 printer is 18 papers per minute.
- The operating systems supported on the printer are Windows 10, Windows 8, and a number of other older operating systems. It also supports a number of other platforms like, Linux, Mac, etc.
- For using the HP Envy 5660 printer with Mac through Wi-Fi connection, the HP Envy 5660 printer come with Apple AirPrint support.
- The input sheet tray capacity is 125 sheets for normal papers, whereas the maximum input capacity for photo sheets is 15 sheets.
- The HP Envy 5660 printer can have a maximum of 25 sheets at the output tray, and it is meant for normal paper sheets.
- Duplex printing is also supported on the HP Envy 5660, which is quite great, and you can get printing on both sides of the paper, without overlapping it manually.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Cons
Here are the greatest pros of the HP Envy 5660 printer, which you should surely know about. You should know them before purchasing the printer.
- Duplex printing is one of the most premium features by HP, and the feature is available with the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- When you purchase the printer, you can get the HP Envy 5660 support from the team, which is quite great, and they are always willing to help you in case you face any kind of troubles.
- The size of the printer is quite small, which makes the HP Envy 5660 wireless printer installation quite handy, and you do not consume a lot of space.
- The processor speed of the printer is 525 MHz, which is enough to print out pages at high-speed, according to the specifications.
- The HP Envy 5660 supports almost all kind of sheets for printing purposes, which is another great advantage of using the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- The scanned documents can be saved in various formats with the help of the software that comes with the HP Envy 5660 printer. It can be used for numerous other purposes.
- The scan to email feature is another great premium features that come with all HP printers, and that is also available with the HP Envy 5660 printer.
HP Envy 5660 Setup For Printing
Step 1 : Simply Unpack The Printer
The and first primary step is to unpack the printer; take out the printer from its box and then remove all the packing materials.
- Take out the HP Envy 5660 printer from its box
- Remove the tapes and packing materials in and around the printer.
- Open the scanner lid; uncover the tapes and stickers on the scanner glass and close the lid.
- Open the cartridge access door, remove the packed materials in the cartridge slot and close the cartridge access door.
- Clear the packing materials from both the input and the output tray.
- Take away the packing materials from inside the tray of paper
Step 2 : Check The Item Of The Printer Box
Check the HP Envy 5660 printer box for the hardware and software materials that have been shipped in along with the box of the printer.
Step 3 : Load Paper Into The Paper Tray
Prior to installing the cartridges, you will need to load the input tray with a simple plain paper.
- Grab the paper tray handle and then pull the tray out.
- Keeping the tray pulled out, adjust the paper width guides.
- Load the input tray with a simple plain paper.
- Push the paper stack and adjust the paper width guides again.
- Push in the paper tray until it fits well into place.
Step 4 : Connct The Power Cors And Set Your Preferences
To complete the initial setup of your HP Envy5660 printer, plug one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end of the cable into a power socket; turn on the printer and then set the basic preferences.
Step 5 : Install The Cartridges
Take out the cartridges that are available inside the printer box. Make sure you use reliable cartridges and ones that are compatible with your HP envy 5660 printer.
Step 6 :Install The Printer Software
The hardware setup for your Envy 5660 printer is now done. You require the driver and software installation to complete the setup of the printer. You can install the printing software from the company HP official website. Begin to print after completing the hardware and software setup of your printer.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
Here are a few perquisites for the setup process of the hp envy 5600 wireless setup .
- You should have a WEP or WPA2 encryption system on your router, and it should be enabled. You may need WPS push button option, if you want to setup through WPS mode.
- Your wireless router should support 2.4 GHz frequency band for wireless connectivity.
The HP Envy 5660 wireless setup steps are given here.
- You have to go to the printer Control Panel and choose HP Envy 5660 printer, and choose wireless setup, or wireless setup using WPS push button.
- Choose the wireless connection for setup.
- For wireless connection, enter the password for your connection, or press the WPS button on your router, for WPS connection, unless the LED on the printer goes stable.
- Once the LED on the HP Envy 5660 printer is stable, it is connected to the wireless network.
- All the devices must be connected to the same wireless network, and in case you face troubles, you contact HP Envy 5660 wireless setup support.
HP Envy 5660 USB Setup
The perquisites for USB setup are given here.
- You should have Windows XP or a newer operating system, or Mac OSX 10.6 or a newer version.
- You should have the latest USB drivers for your system, and if you are using USB 3.0, you should have the necessary drivers, installed.
The HP Envy 5660 setup using USB connection is quite easy and the steps are given here.
- Your first step should be to place the disk provided with the printer, on the disk tray, and in case you do not get that, get the latest drivers from the HP website.
- Copy all the files from the printer CD to any location on your computer, in a folder.
- Click on the setup.exe from the folder, which you have created, and copied the files.
- On starting the installation of HP Envy 5660 from the disk, you will be asked to connect the HP Envy 5660 printer to your computer, through USB.
- The installation should carry on after that, and at the end, you can get a test print, in order to ensure that the printer is working correctly. The printer is now ready to use with the USB connection.
- You will also have to feed papers to the tray, when you will be asked to do that, and in that case, feed one or more papers to the input tray. if your getting any problem then call to hp envy 5660 support
HP Envy 5660 Airprinter Setup
AirPrint is supported with the HP Envy 5660, and the steps for doing that are mentioned in multiple steps, here.
- Download and install the latest drivers available for the HP Envy 5660 printer, or contact HP Envy 5660 driver support for additional information.
- That’s being done, go to Apple menu, and go to system preferences, followed by the printing option.
- Click on that, and you’ll get a number of printers, which are available, on the same wireless network, followed by a number of printers, which are connected to the computer.
- Choose the HP Envy 5660 printer, which is available on the network. Click on next, and select Apple AirPrint, in the printer using section.
- Now the HP Envy 5660 printer is ready to be used with your Apple device, with the latest Apple AirPrint support.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Troubleshooting
Your printer might malfunction from time to time, and the steps for HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting are a matter to vary. But here are a few of the most common problems, which can be solved by you can easily.
- If you face any kind of problems during the HP Envy 5660 printer installation setup, and the printer is not detected during the process, try connecting the printer directly to the computer, removing any kind of hub on the network.
- Sometimes, you might face hp envy 5660 printer problems while requesting prints with the help of an wireless network, even if all the devices are connected to the same network. In such cases, try to reboot your router, and the printer, and the problem might be resolved.
- If you’re using the HP Envy 5660 one an age-old operating system, it is advisable that you check whether all the USB devices are installed, in order to ensure everything is working properly.
- In case the drivers are causing problem, it is advisable that you download and reinstall the latest drivers, in order to make the printer working again.
HP Envy 5660 Software Download and Setup
The process of HP Envy 5660 printer driver download is quite simple and here are the steps.
- Go to the official HP website 123.hp.com/envy 5660 , and find software and drivers from the top of the website, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- From that point, you have to choose printers and scanners; order section meant for printer driver downloads.
- From that point, you can download all the latest drivers and other important contents, which are related to your HP Envy 5660 printer support.
The hp envy 5660 setup process is given here.
- After downloading, right click on the downloaded file, and click, “Run as Administrator”.
- Click on Next, and you will find the End User License Agreement. Read the agreement and click on “I agree”, and click on Next.
- Keep on clicking “Next”, and follow all the instructions, which will come up.
- After clicking on “Finish”, the setup process is complete, and you will have to click on that.
- Now you will find the printer in any application, capable of requesting prints. Just do a test print, and the printer is ready. If your getting any problem the call to hp envy 5660 support they will help you
All in One inkjet For HP Envy 5660
If you’re looking for the best printer, which come with all the functionalities, the HP Envy 5660 printer is one of the best products that you can go for. The printer is reasonably priced, and you can get all the functionalities, which you want, from a printer, or a device, which are related to photos and scanning. Though the printer does not come with support for faxes, but still it is one of the best products, which you should purchase.
HP Envy 5660 Cartidges Troubleshooting
Facing troubles with cartridges in printers are quite common and the same goes for HP Envy 5660 multifunction printer. There are a few problems, and the solutions. You should contact HP Envy 5660 tech support for assistance.
- The printer cartridges might not be compatible.
- The nozzle of the cartridges might be blocked with ink.
Here are the ways to resolve the issues.
Step 1 : Make Sure you are using original caridges
Step 2 : Clean The Caridges
- Use distilled water to clean the cartridges.
- Make sure you put back ink cartridges to the printer, free from water.
- Clean the nozzle of the printer with a clean cloth, wet with distilled water.
- After proper cleaning, rinse the extra water.
- Put back the cartridges to the printer.
Step 3 : Restart The Printer
- Turn the printer off, and unplug the printer from the power source.
- Wait for 15 seconds, and turn the printer on again.
HP Envy 5660 Installation in Windows
The wireless setup steps for Envy 5660 on Windows or any other OS is given here.
- Choose Wi-Fi setup from the printer control panel.
- Find the Wi-Fi connection from the list of access points.
- Enter the password of your wireless network.
- You can find the printer on your computer, while requesting prints.
The USB setup process is given here
Using the HP Envy 5660 printer on Windows is quite easy, and the installation is also quite easy. The steps are also given here.
- Insert the disk drive with the HP Envy 5660, on your disc tray and install all the necessary files, especially the printer driver.
- Connect the printer to the computer, when it is asked to do that, and also keep the printer really with all the cartridges, and other necessary items.
- Feed papers to the printer, in order to allow the printer to do a test print, and after it is done, the printer is ready.
HP Envy 5660 Installation in Smartphone
The installation of HP Envy 5660 on any smartphone is also very easy, and the steps for that are also discussed here.
- Go to the settings of your smartphone, and choose the printing section.
- Click on add new, and choose HP. From the stone, you will have to download the HP ePrint app.
- Use the app in order to find the HP Envy 5660 printer, which is connected to the same network. Now the printer is ready to use.
HP Envy 5660 Installation in MAC
The installation of HP Envy 5660 printer on Mac is also quite easy and the steps for USB connection are given here.
- Download all the available drivers for the HP Envy 5660 printer and install it on your Mac.
- Connect the printer to your computer through the USB connection, and a pop-up should appear.
- Once the pop-up says, installation complete, you are ready to use the HP Envy 5660 printer for all purposes.
Cancellation Process of HP Envy 5660
- Double click on the Print icon, which is available on the taskbar of Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- You will get a list of the printing jobs, which are requested to the printer.
- Click on the printing jobs, which you want to cancel.
- Just click on the Stop or Delete from the top.