HP Envy 7645 Driver Software
HP Envy 7645 Troubleshoot Services
Hp Envy 7645 Printer Setup
Your Call Will Be Answer In Few Seconds
HP Envy 7645 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 7645 Printer is the perfect all in one inkjet printer that would need for your entire home, as well as office work. Using this will help you print more in less time. Today where it is necessary for almost every a business to print, on the go printing is also needed for many, that is where the wireless printing feature of the Envy 7645 comes in handy.
Who doesn’t need a printer these days? And if the printer has functions to not just print but also copy and send fax, then it is like the perfect package. So, here is the HP Envy 7645 all in one printer. The printer will let you print, send fax and get copies of all your documents. Being an inkjet printer ensures you get the best quality prints.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Features
The HP Envy 7645 is an all in one printer which lets you print your research or pictures, make copies of your documents or any paper for that matter, send fax to anyone. The printer can print up to 21ppm for an A4 sized colour print, while 22ppm for an A4 sized black and white print. While copying, you can print up to 21cpm for A4 sized black and white draft, while 21cpm for colored copies. At one go, you have an option to make 50 copies and also enlarge and reduce the copied content. When you decide to send fax using the HP Envy 7645 printer , the fastest in which the data can get transferred, is at a speed of 33.6kbps and at the least at 9.6kbps. Being a HP Envy 7645 wireless printer and allowing mobile printing makes it a great package deal.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Pros
- Wider usage temperature range: When compared to other printer in the series, it can be stored under a wide range of temperature i.e -40°C to 60°C.
- Higher printing and copy speeds: It prints over 20ppm and copies at a speed of 21cpm under gray scale conditions.
- Multipurpose: Being an Hp envy 7645 all in one printer, it reduces the work and let’s you perform various operations on one machine.
- Cloud printing: Hp Envy 7645 wireless printer letting you print from anywhere around your house as long as it stays connected to the WiFi.
- Fax memory: While most all in one printer don’t come with a fax memory, the Envy 7645 let’s you store around 100 pages at a time.
- Usb printing: You can also print using your flash drive since the printer has a memory card compatibility feature.
- Duplexer: Let’s you print on two sides of the paper without having to do much.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Cons
- Ink wastage: Being an inkjet printer, it tends to waste a lot of ink.
- Slower setup and start up: Once the printer is setup, it starts up slow as it checks for any errors before being print ready.
- Restricted paper size: It can only print or copy in A4 and no other sizes.
123.hp.com/envy7645 HP Envy 7645 Printer Setup
Before you give the print command for your document, there are a few steps to be followed and a few things to be kept in mind.
- Connections: The first thing to do before printing is making sure that all the cables are connected to their respective ports and the power cord is connected to the power outlet.
- Ink cartridges: When inserting the cartridges for the first time, be careful to match the color to the label and with the hole in the groove. If the cartridge gets damaged while installation, get it replaced.
- Preferences: After the above steps are performed, you are almost ready to print your document. But before you do, you should always choose your preferences, like, orientation, colour profile, copies, etc.
- Paper check: Just before you press that print button, ensure you have sufficient papers in the paper tray so that it doesn’t get stuck in between.
HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup
The hp envy 7645 has a wireless connectivity option which will let you print through WiFi. A few things that need to be checked before the set up:
- The hp envy 7645 printer has a touch screen panel.
- There is a working WiFi network with WPS password.
After checking these, to use the printer.
- Click on the wireless setup option on the printer screen.
- Then follow the steps shown over the screen for hp envy 7645 wireless setup.
- Enter the details as required and follow till the screen continues to display information.
- If you get an error message, refer to the setup guide given along with the package or contact the customer support for hp envy 7645 wireless setup or login to 123.hp.com/envy7645.
- Once the hp envy 7645 printer wireless setup and ready to use, check for your preferences and you’re good to go.
HP Envy 7645 USB Setup
Before you start using the USB printing setup you need to check:
- The computer or laptop is working on a compatible version of the windows or Mac OS.
- The USB cable is connected in the right port along with all other cables.
- The printer is in auto connect method and the computer is connected over a secure WiFi network with a dynamic IP address.
After this follow the below mentioned steps,
- Download the basic drivers or full software and driver’s from the HP web portal.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Continue this until the HP setup wizard does not display a message saying installation finished.
- Now you’re ready to use the printer via your laptop or computer as well.
- If your faceing any problem to setup USB in hp envy 7645 printer then call to us or login to 123.hp.com/envy7645
HP Envy 7645 Airprint Setup
- To use the iOS hp envy 7645 Airprint setup your apple device must be working on iOS version 4.2 and above.
- The apple device and your hp envy 7645 printer must be connected to the same network.
- Check which apps support Airprint and use those to open the document or picture.
- Click on Airprint and select the HP Envy 7645.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Troubleshooting
Here we will see how to solve Hp envy 7645 printer problems .
- Print queue stuck: One of the most common hp envy 7645 printer problem in the printing process is that one file on the print queue is stuck and doesn’t get deleted or cancelled. To solve this, all you have to do is shut down your printer, delete the temporary file created for printing in the spool folder, switch off the computer and then restart it. This should have deleted the file from the print queue and allowed your current files to get printed.
If the issue doesn’t get solved by this, try using the HP diagnosis scanner for the error and then follow the steps accordingly.
- Printer offline: It is not unusual that your printer is showing an offline message on the laptop screen even though it is connected and turned on. There is nothing to panic in this, all this means is that your printer is not able to communicate with the desktop. To rectify this, first check that all the connections are made as per the manual in the respective ports. If they are set properly but still the printer shows an offline message, then use the HP diagnosis centre’s find and fix and problem service and follow the steps accordingly.
If your hp envy 7645 printer had been connected wireless over the WiFi, then check if the internet connectivity is uninterrupted, also that the cables are connected in the correct ports. If the problem still persists then try updating the software of your printer.
- HP help tools for Windows: If you are using a Windows operating system, then HP offers three ways to rectify any troubleshooting problems created in your printer.
- HP print and scan doctor: This software is used to maintain and rectify any issues with your scanner, printer and all in one printers. You can download the software through the HP web portal and install in your desktop. Once installed, if your scanner or printer errors out, you can run the software, it will find out the error and rectify it as well.
- HP Support Assistant: This software is used by your HP computer and printers. The software is used to communicate with the printer, to know and download any new updates available for your printer or desktop along with any alert messages as well as if your printer is in warranty or not. The software will also let you know of any problems in the device and give you options to run diagnosis and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- HP Toolbox: This software comes usually with the printer package and is solely responsible for the maintenance of your printer. It has features like check for the amount of ink left in your cartridges, to align them, to check for the paper in the paper tray. It also gives you information regarding your printer like, the product number, the ink cartridge model number, device name, etc.
HP Envy 7645 All in One Inkjet Printer
- The HP Envy 7645 is an all in one inkjet printer, which means it uses the inkjet technology to print the document or pictures on the paper.
- Being an all in one printer means that it is capable of printing, copying and sending or receiving fax, all using one machine.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Cartridge Problems
When using the Envy 7645, if you experience any troubles with your ink cartridges, do not worry and follow the below mentioned steps to get them sorted.
- Realignment: Remove the cartridge from it’s position and place them again properly. This is to be done when the printer shows an error message as “cartridge missing”. This usually happens when there is dirt or anything that comes in contact with the cartridge and the collector, which makes the printer in a state where it shows cartridge missing.
- Refilling of ink: Though the cartridge once depleted of the ink can be refilled with ink, it is still advised to replace the complete cartridge as when you disassemble it to refill, it may get damaged hence not working with your printer as well as malfunctioning your printer.
One common step to follow for any cartridge issue is to restart the printer and check if the problem still persists.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Setup For Windows
If setting up for the first time, use the driver’s disk for Windows that come along with the printer or by downloading the driver’s from the HP web portal. If you’re trying to update your driver’s, follow the following steps:
- Go to the HP web portal and select your model.
- Choose to download the driver’s from basic or full software.
- Select your operating system and version.
- Download the file and run it.
- Follow the setup wizard and finish the process.
- Check if the printer is connected to the power source and the computer.
- Check if both the devices are connected to the same network.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Setup For Smartphone
To use the Envy 7645 to print through your smart phone,
- First install the HP smart print, or register for HP e print.
- Then check that the smartphone and printer are connected to the same network.
- Then, open the document you need need to print.
- Select the print option and choose the Envy 7645.
HP e print has its benefits as it let’s you print even when you are out of your workspace as long as the printer is connected to a local area network.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Setup For MAC
For first time setup, use the driver disc to install the drivers. If you’re trying to download any updates,
- Go to the HP web portal and select your printer model.
- Under the downloads tab, select the OS as Mac and the iOS version.
- Download and install the appropriate software.
Hp envy 7645 wireless setup via Airprint,
- Make sure both the printer and Mac are connected to the same local network.
- Open devices in the control panel of your Mac, and if the printer isn’t already added, choose the plus sign and add your printer.
- If it already shows the printer but doesn’t print, then use the minus sign to remove the printer and then add again.